Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy 35th Birthday!!!!

Mom I don't even know where to start. I love you so much and am so grateful for you. I know that if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am today. All of the good qualities that I have, I'm sure were things that you had an influence on. I will always remember how true "MKE" is, and never forget it. I have always appreciated how smart you are. You would always be first on my list for a shout out on Cash Cab. I love how strong you are. Not physically of course because I know how you struggle with those 5 pound weights. Any arguments or disagreements we may have had over the years I am sure all stem from you being so strong and from me thinking I was taking that attribute but actually just being stubborn. You should be very proud of your family. Your kids have all turned out wonderful (maybe with the exception of Reece, I'm still not sure about him haha), including your new kids-in-law, and you played a major role in shaping them. Thank you for being who you are, and teaching me all that you have taught me. I love you so much and wish you the happiest birthday imaginable.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment