Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Dear Madre!!


Mother,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! My name is Grant, Im your 4th child, Im not in the big picture at the top of this blog but its okay i still loooove you soo mucccchh! Mom you are the best mom ever. I love everything about you! Some of the specific things i love about you is that you are very Intellegent. It was and is a big help growing up having a SMART mother who could help me with what ever it is that i need. I love that you are always happy! (not that you never get mad) but you seem to always have a good positive attitude. That is something that (this sounds wierd) but i look for in a future wife! Life is easier when ÿou're around someone who is happy. When I was on my mission, even though i was far away, i grew to love you even more. You have a strong testimony of the Gospel and it is amazing! You were such a great support for me and i couldnt have asked for anything more. I Love that you laugh at me and think im funny (sometimes) haha im sorry that sometimes i take things too far but ill try to be better! I love that you try to be "hip" and you usually succeed. But for a 50 year old you are VERY cool! Thank you mother for everything you have done for me. Thanks for always being there and always being understanding. Ive learned a lot from you in my life and i look up to you soo much. You really are the best! Have a Great Birthday and know that i love you oh soo much!!!
Love Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment