Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom,

You are such an incredible woman. The older I get the more I see you in me. I think I get my sassy personality from you. I get my obsession with picking at things from you. I get my desire to always be right from you. I love your confidence, your intelligence, your solid testimony and your friendship. You have shown me the meaning of love and have always been my ultimate friend. It may have taken me 20 years to realize it, but I am now so grateful to you and all of the effort you have put into making me the woman I am today. I know I can always count on you when I have a bad day. Thank you for being the best example of a mother to me. I know when my time comes, I have the perfect person to go to for advice and counseling about being a mother.

I hope you realize what a successful life you have led. You have 5 children who all love you, love the gospel and love each other. That is such an accomplishment! You have taught me to be independent, frugal (which sometimes I despise you for), realistic, loyal and smart. You are looking more beautiful than ever and 50 has never looked better! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much and feel so lucky to have you as my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment